Search This Blog

Tell me your email and I'll tell you a secret.

Tell me your email and I'll tell you a secret. Subscribe to our newsletter

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

photos from Radio Mara Mara

We had our first showing of Radio Mara Mara last night. K.L. Thomas came out and took some photos, and here they are.

I was really happy with the work we've done on this project, and what I learned last night is that I want to keep working on it. I want to keep working on it with this cast and director, too. I think there's alot more story that needs be told, and judging from audience response, so do they.

Thank you Christopher Burris, Zoe Metcalfe-Klaw and Ali Ayala, thank you K.L. for documenting this whole thing, and thank you Dave for being supportive of the project.



Zoe Metcalfe-Klaw as the Archivist

Christopher Burris as the DJ

The Archivist transfers decades of reel-to-reels to digital.

The DJ plays eclectic tunes for the remaining populace.










No comments:

Post a Comment