Search This Blog

Tell me your email and I'll tell you a secret.

Tell me your email and I'll tell you a secret. Subscribe to our newsletter

Monday, February 11, 2013

The Archivist

Here's a monologue from Radio Mara Mara.

ARCHIVIST
What I really wanted was for there to be something special about my life. Something meaningful, something powerful. And I worked for years on that. On that special thing.

And then it turns out that all the really meaningful things-- all the Really meaningful things, are the same for everyone. There is no special sunrise that isn't special for everyone who chooses that it be special to them. Do you know what I'm saying?

All the really special things that give life meaning are really special for everyone, they give everyone's life meaning, they aren't just meaningful for me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment